Our website address is: https://thebattengroup.com
Updated: August 2022
What Data We Collect
We may obtain personally identifiable information about you to be able to assist you and our clients in the most effective way. The information we collect through candidate submission or contact us form may include name, address, email address, resume information (employment history, education, professional credentials, memberships in professional organizations, skills, etc.), references, and additional information to the extent we have acquired, or you have provided us with.
Why We Collect Your Data
In addition to assessing the qualifications and skills needed to perform the job you are applying for, we also collect data to better understand your needs, improve our services, and customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
We store your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove it. Otherwise, we will seek to delete your personal data within a reasonable timeframe upon request.
What Rights Do You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Whom We Share Your Data With
- Our service providers, who are bound by law and contract to protect your personal data and only use your personal data in accordance with our instructions.
- Our analytics and search engine providers who assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website. Your personal data is shared in a form that does not identify you.
- With our clients so that they may consider you for the position that you have applied for.
- With your referees so that they may provide references to support your application.
- Where needed to enforce our rights, protect our property, protect the rights or safety of The Batten Group and others, or support external auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- Public authorities where we are required by law to do so.
- If required, in order to receive legal advice.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have set up an account on our website or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you provided. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Right To Withdraw Consent to Marketing and Job Vacancy Communications
You may opt out of receiving general communications from us. Such communications include newsletters and information about vacant job roles with our clients, which we believe may be relevant to your skill set. You may opt out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email communication.